Sharapova and Serena Shock at ESPYs

WTA tennis stars had the intention of dressing to impress, last night at the ESPY awards 2011. Rafael Nadal won the award for best male tennis player, whilst Serena Williams won it for best female tennis player. Serena wore a skintight pink dress that was supposed to be a suit designed as a dress. It's brave she was trying to have a unique outfit but I think maybe she was a little immodest with the cleavage, and I just don't think it was classy. Recently, she's admitted: "Since I don't look like every other girl, it takes a while to be okay with that. To be different. But different is good. My smile remains my favourite part of my body. Does that count? I think a smile can make your whole body! ...I wanted to get really fit. I wanted to lose some weight... So I've been doing Pilates and yoga, trying to lean out my body so I won't be bulky". Being bulky isn't usually a good reason to explain why you would flaunt your bulk at a prestigious awards ceremony like that! Sharapova looked better, although I preferred her look at the pre-Wimbledon party this year. Andy Roddick's girl, Brooklyn Decker, was also in attendance (below), looking slightly like Jennifer Aniston, someone that Brooklyn has worked with before.

Total Pageviews